Monday, August 18, 2008

We have a court date!

It’s been a couple of weeks since we have posted anything. We have been busy making the court photo album, registering for our upcoming showers, and finishing up our little girl’s bedroom. We luckily had all of our documents already completed, so I haven’t had to worry about running around collecting documents. My mom and I went to Wisconsin to visit my cousin, who just moved there. We left last Wednesday. On Thursday, Greg called me to let me know that WE HAD OUR COURT DATE! We just couldn’t believe it! It happened so fast, (but really, of course, not fast enough). Since I was in Wisconsin without all of my paperwork in front me, there wasn’t too much I could do there. I got home Sunday night, so here I am Monday morning ready to go!!!!

We leave for Moscow on September 7. Our court date is September 11, which is my grandpa’s birthday! I’ll post later as I find out more information.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations! What great news!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! How wonderful, and it was on Thursday.. How amazing the power of prayer. That is the day I told you I was going to be praying for. Yeah God!!!!

Okay, now you have to decide on a crib. :)
Take care,
Shannon